TROPICAL HARVEST FREEHOLD BUSINESS
Located on a pristine 8.603 hectares just outside Tully, Australia’s wettest town, Tropical Harvest is set in the foothills of the beautiful Wet Tropics of North Queensland World Heritage Site. Approximately 6 hectares of the property is suitable for farming as it has irrigation pipes throughout and adequate watering holes for irrigation. Possible orchard opportunities include papaya, lychees, rambutans, pomelo and vines such as passionfruit or cocoa, all grown in the area.
Independently owned, Tropical Harvest processes 100% Australian raw fruit into delicious, sulphur and additive free prepacked or bulk products to be enjoyed as a snack. Established for over 15 years, Tropical Harvest has forged a great reputation for producing premium grade dried fruits. Today there is a high demand for products such as these as the trend is towards consumers demanding more healthy and natural foods.
Features of the Residence include:
• Comfortable, contemporary brick veneer four-bedroom air- conditioned home, tiled roof, double garage and family room.
• Main bedroom has an ensuite and walk-in robe and 3 other bedrooms have built-ins.
• Generous patio with low maintenance fully landscaped gardens.
• Large pond/billabong with entertainment area and firepit.
Packing/ Processing Shed Features:
• Approximately 500m2 warehousing shed, fully wired and 3 phase power
• 2 X Envirotech Dryers
• 1 X 300kg Kinkai Dryer
• 1 X 30 Pallet Cold Room
• 2 X 4 Pallet Cold Rooms
• 1 X Panelled, Airconditioned Processing Room
• 1 X Panelled, Airconditioned Wash Room
• Shower and Restrooms
• Staff Amenities and Kitchen
• Sleeping Quarters
• 2 X 30 000 Litre Water Tanks
• 1 X 10,000 Litre Water Tank
• 2 X 1,000 Litre Water Treatment Tanks
• 1 X 39.6 KW Origin Solar System, with 144 Roof Panels
• 1 X 88KVA Generator
Business Features include:
• Functional Website with online ordering portal
• Broad, repeat customer base across Australia
• PayPal Facility
• Barcoded products in varying pack sizes
• Bulk products
• Fully trained staff
• Delivery convenience via Australia Post
• Products on offer all year round due to the drying process
• Outstanding trading relationships in place with major North Queensland Growers
• Tourist attraction and tour group potential, with close proximity to Tully and Tully Gorge, and virtual equidistance between Cairns and Townsville
The motivated owners are wishing to retire but are offering a generous handover period during the business transition. Tropical Harvest offers a Buyer an outstanding growth opportunity either through online sales, retailers or wholesalers - whilst savouring the benefits of a truly idyllic Far North Queensland lifestyle.