PATHTEK FOR SALE
Pathtek is a tactile ground surface indicator and stair nosing supply and installation business which offers associated products that increase the capacity for people with vision impairment to access public areas. Established for over 18 years and now offered to the market, the business boasts consistent turnover, solid profit margins and potential for growth for the proactive Buyer.
The current marketing strategy includes Yellow Pages advertising in two key North Queensland regions (Cairns and Townsville) and can be leveraged by the Buyer to focus on a specific region. Repeat clientele include Government and long established local and national construction companies.
Features of the business:
• Lucrative tactile ground surface indicator and stair nosing business with sales all over North Qld, from Mackay in the south to Thursday Island in the north and west to Mt Isa
• Provides innovative solutions to commercial operators assisting the visually impaired within the public domain
• Sites serviced include but are not restricted to Hospitals, Aged Care Facilities, Airports, Tourist Attractions, Hotels, Schools, Correctional Centres, Shopping Centres, Sports Stadiums, Major Events Locations and Public Footpaths, Stairs and Ramps
• Based in Cairns and running successfully for a total of 18 years and 13 years with the current owner
• Fully established with an outstanding business reputation
• Equipment and materials included, with equipment in good order and spares of key pieces
• Profit margin over 3 years averages 36%
• Long term business trading relationships in place
• Marketing through Website and Yellow Pages
• Home based business with no onerous rental or lease obligations
• Monday to Friday business with total flexibility of working hours
A new income stream has recently been derived by carrying out luminance reflectance testing of installed tactile indicators and stair nosing to surrounding substrate using electronic equipment to determine values and provide clients with a report, ensuring all projects meet Australian and New Zealand standards.
This is a rare opportunity for a proactive Buyer who is seeking a stable business opportunity that can be expanded for higher gains. The business is currently run and managed by one person using casual labourers to assist in installs when required.
The exiting Owners are selling to step back from hands on construction work as part of a transition to retirement.
Pathtek would be a perfect fit to increase current licenced income stream or, for the newly licenced builder, carpenter, tiler, landscaper or subcontractor who currently does not possess an established client base, as the install component of Pathtek is on average 35-45 hours per month - therefore providing ample time to build other components of each income stream.
Interested parties are urged to register their interest NOW!